You’ll received a complete set of 8 professional-quality, handcrafted makeup brushes!
Whether a professional makeup artist or an at-home makeup enthusiast, Ready To Wear’s® 8pc Professional Brush Set has you covered. Perfect for anyone who wants to create contours, add depth, and beautify with color - all without limits!
Made of the highest quality materials, Ready To Wear’s® 8pc Professional Brush Set is a combination of function, ease, quality, and value. Created by an advanced extrusion method, our synthetic bristles are custom made with our patent-pending, EVO-Essential Synthetic Fibers. These traditionally round fibers can be made straight or waved, with tapered shape-retaining tips, which makes them suitable for every type of makeup brush. Our brushes are given an antibacterial treatment and have a multitude of advantages over natural-hair bristles.
- High-quality synthetic brushes are more hygienic than natural-hair brushes.
- New technology creates a superior brush, allowing synthetic bristles to mimic the advantages of natural hair.
- Easier to clean and stays clean longer. Doesn’t require special cleaners, conditioners, or as much drying time.
- Antibacterial properties make them suitable for wet/dry application while reducing the likelihood of bacteria growth and resulting skin irritation.
- Durable synthetic bristles retain their soft texture, better for sensitive areas such as eye area. Also, brushes are less likely to tug and poke the skin, avoiding bumps, or watery eyes or premature wrinkles.
- In short, control in manufacturing allows for the perfect fiber needed for the best performance and application. Designed with you in mind, this kit includes every brush you need to create a complete makeup look.
Ready To Wear’s® 8pc Professional Brush Set is perfect for precise application for the face, eyes and lips. Each brush is numbered so you can easily choose the right brush for the job. You’ll become your own makeup artist!
How to Use:
- Large Powder Face Brush – full head, very soft fibers – perfect for all- over powder or bronzer application. Also, used for blending out blushes.
- Angled Contour Face Brush - perfect angle to help define cheekbones and jawlines, but also excellent for more precise blush or bronzer application.
- Blush Face Brush –– the perfect shape to blend your blush on “apples” of the cheeks or along cheekbone.
- All Over Blender Eyeshadow Brush -– the special tip on this brush will help you apply and blend eyeshadow in the crease in just a few strokes.
- Fluff Eyeshadow Brush - this brush is very universal – you can use it to apply light colors all over the eye, mid tones on the lid or darker shades in the crease.
- Eye Shaper Eyeshadow Brush - this brush is shaped specifically to help you apply darker shades in the crease, outer corners and under lower lashes.
- Pointed Crease Eyeshadow Brush - this precise tool is perfect for applying and blending darker shadows along top and bottom lash lines for smokey looks or for a defined crease.
- Angled Liner Eyeshadow Brush – firm but soft, this brush is ideal for defining – whether it is along the lash line, eyebrows or outer corners.